- Ioannis KETSEAS (1961-1965)
- Theodossios PAPATHANASSIADIS (1965-1966)
- Prince GEORGE of Hannover (1966-1969)
- Epaminondas PETRALIAS (1970-1974)
- Athanassios TZARTZANOS (1974-1976)
- Nikolaos NISSIOTIS (1977-1986)
- Nikos FILARETOS (1986-1992 , 1997-2005)
- Fernandos SERPIERIS (1993-1996)
- Minos X. KYRIAKOU (2006-2008)
- Isidoros KOUVELOS (2009-2021)
- Otto SZYMICZEK (1962-1990)
- Konstantinos GEORGIADIS (1990- )
'Those who serve the Olympic Idea share in the most beautiful cultural heritage of the people i.e. in classical education, born in a country to become the property of the world. Greece wishes simply to remain its faithful servant.
The IOA constitutes the intellectual expression of the Olympic Movement, which represents one of the finest aspects of the universal intellectual tradition.