OF INTERNATIONAL OLYMPIC ACADEMY
- Master’s Degree Programme in “Olympic Studies, Olympic Education, Organization and Management of Olympic Events”
- International Seminar on Olympic Studies for Postgraduate Students
- International Session for Young Olympic Ambassadors
- International Session for NOAs and NOCs
- International Session for University Professors of Physical Education
- International Session for Olympic Medallists and Olympians
- International Session for Sport Journalists
- International Scholars' Symposium on Sports, Society, & Culture
- Other Educational Activities
The future of civilisation rests at this moment neither on political nor on economic bases.It depends solely on the direction which will be given to education.
The modern Olympic Movement has two fundamental elements, sport and education. Olympism is a set of ideas which combines these two concepts of sport and education. It is expressed through the triptych: Philosophy, art and sport representing a harmonious and invisible whole consisting of dialectic, measure and harmony. This synthesis is achieved through the process of human thinking.